If you are looking for the option of snip and paste on your MacBook, then you are at the right place. Today we will be talking about the best snipping tools that are available in the market for the Mac Operating system. Everyone who uses a MacBook wants to snip in their laptop. Here we have listed down all the reasons why it is necessary for the users to use the snipping tool in their MacBook.
- If you need to make any kind of tutorial videos for yourself or your students, then snipping comes in handy.
- If you are willing to share your screen with your friends then also snipping tools come in handy.
- If you need to take screenshots of your MacBook and send it to someone the snipping tools is very much useful.
- Snipping tools generally help people to keep all kinds of records and documents which cannot be downloaded to the MacBook.
Computer users and bloggers depend on snipping tools for doing their everyday work. Here we have listed down all the different snipping tools that are very much helpful for capturing the screen.
What are snipping tools?
Before you end up installing a snipping tool, it is very much important for you to check out all the snipping tools for mac. There are a lot of tools that are available for snipping in the MacBook, but not all the snipping tools work in the same manner. Every other snipping tool has its own set of features. Some of the tools will allow the users to take a screenshot of the whole desktop and there are some tools which will allow taking a screenshot after zooming in a certain place. There are snipping tools that allow adding graphics and texts on the screenshot.
How to take a screenshot using MacBook’s built-in the tool?
If you are trying to take a screenshot on your MacBook the first thing that all users need to use the native screen capture tool. Generally, this tool comes pre-installed in your MacBook. Here we have listed down all the steps that users need to follow to start using the tool:
- Simply press Command+Shift+3 all together and this will take a screenshot of the desktop.
- Users will also be able to take a screenshot of the screen by using command+Shift+4 and this will end up taking a screenshot of the boxed area.
- If users are trying to take a screenshot of a certain window, then they need to press Command + Shift + 4 + Space Key when a particular window is active.
Best Snipping tools for MacBook – External/INSTALLABLE
If you are looking to increase the functionality of the inbuild screenshot application of MacBook, then you need to simply download a snipping tool according to your need. An external snipping tool will help to extend the whole functionality of the tool. External snipping tools generally come with a lot of additional features. Here below we have listed down all the best snipping tools that are perfect for MacBook:
This is basically a tool which allows the MacBook desktop to take a screenshot by simply a click. This tool will help users give all kinds of images which are basic and it also has the feature of recording the screen in the form of a video. SNAGIT is one of the most powerful tools for a MacBook.
Features of Snagit
- This tool helps to capture screenshots of the desktop.
- Screenshot can be taken of the scrolling screen.
- This tool helps to capture different videos
- This tool helps users to create different gifs from the entire captured screen.
- This tool helps to edit images very easily.
- This tool helps to add different types of shapes, stamps, and emoticons.
- This tool helps the users to the desktop on a certain window.
- Users also are able to capture any area using this tool.
Jing is basically a tool which is just perfect for snipping when users are using a MacBook. This tool is very much pleasing to the eyes and offers different types of premium features. This tool is very much easy to use, and it can be used by simply using drag and drop option wherever the screenshot needs to be taken.
Features of Jing:
- This tool helps users to capture the window which is active at present
- This tool also helps users to take a screenshot when the text is scrolling.
- This tool helps in capturing the full desktop along with the active window on a selected area.
- This tool also allows users to make a video of the desktop activities.
- Sharing screenshots with friends are very much convenient using this tool.
- There are a lot of visual effects that are present and elements that can be added with t help of this tool.
- There are more than hundreds of effects and different tools that will help users create a very powerful screenshot.
the Light shot is one of those snipping tools which can never be ignored when it comes to the MacBook operating system. Like all the other top spinning tools Light shot also has a lot of premium features that make the whole experience of spinning tools better. The light shot tool is very much faster and responsive and it helps to incorporate different social elements. This tool helps in enhancing the images or the screenshots and also allows users to use options which are not present in the default set of tools in a MacBook.
Features of Light shot
- If you are looking for a drag and select capture screen option, then this application will be very much useful.
- Users will be able to find different types of images which are related to the screenshot they took with the help of this tool.
- This tool has a lot of options present in it which helps to enhance the whole image taken as a screenshot.
- This tool helps to share the images pretty easily on different social media platforms.
- The user interface of this tool is very much simple and intuitive.
- This tool is not only available for a Mac operating system, but also for a Windows operating system.
Nimbus Screenshot and Screencast
This is basically a screen capture tool which is totally browser based. Like all the other snipping tools users will not have to install this tool in the MacBook. Nimbus is also a great tool for capturing the browser window. Users will be able to select the area and take a screenshot. Cropping is available in this tool.
Features of Nimbus
- This is one of the most robust applications for screenshot which has been specifically designed for the browser.
- Users will be able to get a great interface with this tool which is highly customizable.
- Users will have the option of editing the screen after customization.
- Users will be able to add different types of objects to all the images.
- Users will be able to capture different images with the help of the browser.
- Users will be able to create a freehand drawing on all the images.
- Users will be able to record videos with the help of this app.
- Users will be able to have the liberty of saving images in different formats.
This is one of the top snipping tools available for a MacBook. This tool helps users to share their screen with anyone they want. This tool comes with a cloud sharing website which most of the tools present in the market are lacking.
Features of Screen Cloud:
- Users will be able to snip and also will be able to share with this Screen Cloud option available in this tool.
- This tool does not require any kind of installation because it is in the form of a browser extension.
- Users will be able to share images very quickly by simply uploading the images in the Screen Cloud website.
- Users will be able to share all the screenshot on different image sharing websites like Dropbox and Imgur.
- Users will be able to use the drag and select option so that they are able to capture the exact location of the browser which they want to record.
- Users need to use any of the hotkeys or screenshot button in their browser to use this tool.
- This tool also helps users to easily save different types of images on their desktop.
Snipping tool is one of the handiest tools that almost everyone requires on their day to day life. If you are working on your laptop for a long period of time, then you will probably end up needing one of the snipping tools. Here we have listed all the best snipping tools that are available for MacBook. Different tools have a different set of features to it and it is totally up to the user to decide which tool they want to use depending on the features that are listed here in this article.
Yellowstone Viral Video: Reporter’s Reaction to a Charging Herd of Bison
It turns out, people aren’t the only things you want to avoid during the coronavirus outbreak. That’s just what Montana...
True Geordie: his rise to the top of YouTube
Who is ‘The True Geordie’? The True Geordie is a pseudonym that you may well be familiar with and, if...
What Happened to Hannah Minx?
You most likely have heard mention of YouTube start Hannah Minx even if you weren’t a particularly big fan of...