Remember those times when a device could do only one to a few tasks, and you had to use another device for another? Take, for example, the phone handsets that had the look of the Matrix movie. All you could do was making calls and text messages to someone. If you had to play games with visuals, you had to opt for a PC or any other game console. Most importantly the Gameboy was the far-fetched device and then came the bigger gaming consoles which were fun to play but required labour. However, when the PlayStation was introduced to the world, it changed the game, well both metaphorically and literally.
However, we still had to opt for different devices to play a game and another for other functions like making a call or viewing any digital media. Well, we all have Kodi to thank for, with the gaming consoles PS4 and PS3 supporting this media streaming application, things are way easier now.
Kodi is a boon to users all over the world who own a PS4 or a PS3 and wish to watch media on the console itself. It has all the good reasons to have achieved such a good reputation. For, Kodi is a free and open source media player software application. A user can stream digital media content from anywhere via this software application on any device. Kodi is supported in Android, Linux, and iOS.
How to Install Kodi on PS4 and PS3
In order to make things easier for you, we shall take you on a step by step process on how to install Kodi on your PS4 and your PS3.
Kodi on PS4
Here, we are going to provide you with a step by step guide on how to install Kodi on PS4. Please note that you cannot access Kodi on PS4 directly (It is the same with PS3). Don’t worry; we still have a way to access Kodi on your PS4 with an alternative. An application called Plex is a great alternative to Kodi PS4.
Steps to download Kodi on PS4:
- Switch ON your PlayStation console and launch the PlayStation official store
- Check out the Homepage and you will see Apps option on it
- Select the ‘Popular’ section, when it opens Scroll down and look for the Plex option
- Select the Plex option
- When it opens, click on Download and wait for it to Install
- When the installation is complete. Wait for it to open
- Next, click on Start
(You can also install Plex the same way via your Smart TV and the Video Tab on your Home Screen)
For accessing it, you will have to log in with your Plex account and if you do not have a Plex account, you can create one from www.plex.tv/sign-up/
- After you have the account, sign-in to your PS4 with the Plex account
- After the log-in, the application will provide a code and a link from your TV Screen
- Enter the link to your PS4 in the LINK option and you will then receive a message stating App Linked
- After the completion, click ‘Stay in Trial Mode’ and enjoy streaming.
Well, that is it for streaming media on your PS4 and your PS3. The same steps are needed for your PS3.
How to install Kodi on Xbox 360 with UPnP / DLNA?
Who knew that one day the Xbox 360 home video game console would also act as a platform to stream media content from the web? Well, many things are happening around us, changes are the only constant that seems to be making a place in everyone’s lifestyles. Similarly, when the Xbox 360 was made capable of streaming media from the web, one was just overwhelmed by the fact. The Xbox features an online service, called the Xbox live. It was expanded from its previous iteration on the original Xbox and received regular updates during the lifetime of the console. The online services of the Xbox 360 are available to all and in a subscription-based variety. Also, the Xbox live allows users to not only play games online, one can download games through the Xbox live arcade and game demos.
A user can also purchase and stream music, television programmes, and movies through the Xbox music and Xbox video portals. However, these media content that can be streamed is obviously not free as mentioned, meaning it is not as appreciated as the other platforms. Which is why Xbox 360 allows a user to access a third-party content service if needed through the media streaming applications available on the console. Additionally, users can also stream media content from local PC’s. Taking advantage of such services, Xbox 360 users should take note that you will not always have to purchase or wait for hours for the buffering of media via random third-party applications. Which is why we have Kodi.
Kodi has been in the spotlight since its inception. Why would it not? If you already know what Kodi is you wouldn’t need an introduction or be told about its amazing services. For those who do not, Kodi is a ‘free’ media streaming software that is accessible through almost all the operating systems. It works on Android, iOS, OSX, Raspberry Pi. Windows and Linux.
Now, the best thing that could ever happen is if there is a possibility that Kodi and Xbox 360 would come together to give users their best experience. Well, it does.
In general, Kodi requires a TV box or a streaming device to connect to the television. Whereas, today we shall be providing a tutorial on the process of Installing Kodi on Xbox 360 console with the help of UPnP/DLNA option. Follow the information’s that we shall be provided below, and in no time, you will be good to go.
Before we dive deeper into it, allow us to give you a briefing about what UPnP/DLNA is.
DLNA: DLNA means Digital Living Network Alliance and it works with satellite, cable and the telecom service providers to produce protection of Link on each end of the data transfer. Consumers are enabled to share their content on multimedia devices without any probable cause of piracy or infringement. It comes with an extra layer of security, DRM meaning Digital Rights Management.
UPnP: UPnP means Universal Plug & Play. It is a set of networking protocol, which allows network devices like PC, Printers, etc. the architectural access device to device networking of electronics, home appliances, mobile devices, and PC. Also, it supports Zero Configuration networking.
Hopefully, the information provided above is enough for you to understand what they mean and what it does. Now, let us move on to the main topic of discussion, how to install Kodi on Xbox 360 with UPnP/DLNA?
How to install Kodi on Xbox 360 with UPnP / DLNA?
There are some simple steps involved on how to install Kodi on the Xbox 360 console. Mentioned below are the simple steps along with their images if one need visible assistance to understand the process of installation.
- The first most step is to open Kodi. Once you do, you will find a screen that looks like the image below:
- Navigate to the ‘Settings’ option on the top left corner of the screen. Click on the ‘Settings’ option.
- Next, move the cursor and navigate to the ‘Service Settings’ and click on it. It looks like as shown below:
- Once you are in, you will find the service settings toolbar, scroll down to find the UPnP/DLNA option and select it.
- You will find a ‘Share my libraries’ option on the screen. This option enables Kodi to share a user’s library on other devices.
- Click on the ‘Share my libraries’ option and a drop-down message appears where you will find ‘Allow Remote Control via UPnP’. When you find it, click on it.
- Next, move on to the Xbox 360 gaming console. When the home screen appears, select the option that reads ‘Media Player’.
- Once done, you shall find your Kodi application visible on the Xbox 360 gaming console screen. It will look like the image below:
- Next, you are to select ‘Video Library’ and your Kodi library will automatically be shared with the console.
- Similarly, you can choose various other options from the library. Example, let’s select ‘TV Shows’ or any other option as you please. We have selected ‘TV Shows’ as shown below.
- You can select or choose any option you wish from the list on your library.
- Once the above-mentioned steps are completed, you will find you Xbox 360 gaming console and the Kodi application synced. You can now watch videos or TV Shows that are available on your Kodi and it will automatically be shared on your Xbox 360.
That is all for the steps required to be performed to have Kodi on Xbox 360. If the instructions are carefully followed, in no time you will have your media content on your Xbox 360.
Now, there are various add-ons which are available on Kodi, which can be used to watch movies on the Xbox 360. These add-ons are legal and are very effective, unlike the ones that have erratic hosting by the server and are absolutely unusable.
Try the following add-ons out for good streaming on your Xbox 360 via Kodi add-ons:
- Filmon TV
These five are the best add-ons for streaming media content like TV Shows and Movies on your Xbox 360 gaming console with the aide of Kodi. Follow the process and enjoy your streaming.
Complete Guide to Download, Play and Install PUBG on PC/ laptop (Windows 10, 8, 8.1, 7)
In recent times, the mobile gaming industry has witnessed a revolution and this has resulted in the rise of a lot of games. Amongst all of them, the one which has gained all most of the attention is PUBG. This game, actually do not need any introduction. Be it a child, an adult or an elderly man, it is known to everyone. First, it was popular due to the amazing gaming features that it has, now it is popular for the news headlines that it has made. The players, who have been constantly playing this game, have proved that this is a real addiction. Once you have played it, it won’t be easy for you to leave it. You will end up making this one your habit.
This is a very good game, but the beginners can obviously face certain problems regarding it. Also, some of the people want to play it but do not play because it is not free of cost. One needs to pay 29.99 dollars to actually buy it. Here we will be talking about the tricks and tips that can help you with free PUBG PC download.
Free Download, Play and Install PUBG on PC/ laptop (Windows 10, 8, 8.1, 7)
PUBG PC System Requirements
|OS: 64-bit Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10||OS: 64-bit Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10
|Memory: 8 GB RAM||Memory: 16 GB RAM|
|Storage: 30 GB available space||Storage: 30 GB available space|
|Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 2GB / AMD Radeon R7 370 2GB||Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 3GB / AMD Radeon RX 580 4GB|
|Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 2GB / AMD Radeon R7 370 2GB||Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 3GB / AMD Radeon RX 580 4GB|
|It Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system.||It Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system.|
|DirectX: Version 11||DirectX: Version 11|
Before you go and play PUBG on your PC, you need to make sure that your PC is ready for it. If not, you can face certain problems that you actually do not want to face. So, to make your PC ready for PUBG, there are certain norms that you need to follow and certain requirements to fulfill. Here are the following requirements that you need to meet for playing PUBG PC.
- The very first thing that you will need is a good processor and operating system. If we talk about making a PC PUBG ready, then a processor of 64-bit is required.
- Taking about the operating system, then the minimum requirement for the PUBG game is 64 bit. Now, it could be windows 7, 8.1 or Windows 10. This is the least requirement and you need to follow that.
- After the operating system, you need to decide the type of processer that would be perfect for your PC to make it PUBG ready. So, for that Intel core i5-4430/AMD FX-6300 is the minimum requirement. If you ask about the recommendation, then it would be Intel Core i5- 6600k/AMD Ryzen 5 1600. So, you can obviously go with the first one, but if you want it to be perfect, you should go with the one that is recommended.
- Now that the operating system and processor decision is done, let us move towards the memory and graphics. The minimum memory required for this game is 8 GB, which means you cannot use a PC that does not have a memory of 8GB. However, the best recommendation for memory is 16 GB.
- After the memory, let us move on to the graphics part. For graphics, the minimum requirement is NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 2GB/ AMD Raedon R7 370 2GB, but the best would be if you buy NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 3GB /AMD Raedon RX 580 4GB. This could be the perfect thing if you talk about the graphics.
- For the direct X version, the minimum requirement is version 11 and this is the version that is recommended too. Along with this, the memory requirement is a minimum of 30 GB. This is the recommended storage space too.
So, these are the few of the things that can help you in getting and playing PUBG mobile on PC. If you do not want these complex settings to do, you can simply switch to download the free version of it. here you can download pubg lite for pc.
PUBG Mobile PC (complete free guide)
If you are interested in playing the free version of this game, then you can download the version on your PC. Here are the steps that can help you in downloading PUBG for PC.
Step #1: The very first thing you need to do is to download blue stacks on your PC. If you do not know, bluestacks is an application that allows you to download the android apps on your PC. So, bluestacks is the gateway of getting the PUBG Mobile on your PC.
Step #2: Once you are done downloading the application on your PC, you can just make it run and then you need to install it.
Step #3: One thing you need to keep in your mind that, once you have installed Bluestacks on your PC, the steps that you will take further, will be just like the steps on any android phone. So, once you have the application in your PC, you need to set up the Google play store there. Now, this is such a basic thing and you know about that. You need to do this step with the help of your Gmail account. Remember that it sometimes requires your phone number for verification.
Step #4: After you have got the Bluestacks application and it is all set, you need to go to the play store and then you need to navigate for the PUBG game there.
Step #5: The moment you will insert the name of the game, you will see that it has popped up on your screen. As soon as you see that, click on the install button that is there.
Step #6: The installation process will start. When the downloading is done, you can search it, in the “all apps” or “my applications” section.
Step #7: As soon as the game starts, you need to click on the mouse and the keyboard option that are there in the bottom. This is a very important step as it will decide the tools that you will use for playing the game.
Step #8: Once this is done, you can use the keys to play the game. You can either go with the conventional keys that are decided already or you can simply customize them. So, the use of the keys totally depends on your choice and convenience.
You have seen that with these simple steps you can actually make the PUBG PC download free and can enjoy it without paying to any money. Also, with the completion of this section, it is clear that Bluestacks is a very important thing if you want to download PUBG on your PC. However, if the Bluestacks application does not work properly, you can use the official mobile emulator for PUBG. The name of this application is Tencent Gaming Buddy. This has been designed by the Tencent team and it is designed especially for PUBG users. This application allows you to download PUBG PC for free and to play the game on your PC quite easily and you do not really need to have an official tool for that.
How to download PUBG free for PC/laptop
It is not possible for everyone to pay the cost that the game PUBG asks for, but that does not lessen your interest in playing it. If you too are one of those people who does not really want to pay for this game, then you just need to know the download method of this game. Here, we are going to show the step by step method of downloading it. The download could be done by using the Playerunknown’s battlegrounds free exe file. You will have to install that on your PC for the completion of the final steps.
- First thing first, you need to download the PUBG installer from the suitable link. There are a lot of sources where you could easily find the link for it.
- Once that is done, you need to open the “exe” file. Remember that the download that is being done here is done with the help of Playerunknown’s battlegrounds free exe file. So, you really need to download it first and then open it. After you have opened the file, you need to run it on your PC and then install the game using it.
- While you will be installing the game, there would be few of the instructions that will pop up on the screen. You just need to follow them.
- After you are done following the instruction that is there on the screen, you will see that the file has started downloading on its own. Now, wait till it gets downloaded.
- After the download is finished, you get the download key. Now, using that, open up the game and activate it.
- That was the final step and once that is done, you come to the end of the process. It’s time to play the game and to enjoy it.
So, by following these simple steps you can actually PUBG download for your PC and then can play it. Once you have started playing the game on your PC, you can connect with all your PUBG friends and can play the game with them also. You just need to play the game with full focus and spirit. For that, make strategies and do whatever you can do and finally win the “Winner winner chicken dinner” coupon and feed your stomach with some good and free food.
Best PUBG settings for FPS and visibility: PC
PUBG is an FPS game and these games are the best when played with good graphics. You get to experience a totally different world if you have done the proper graphics settings. This actually helps you a lot in improving your performance in the game. With the good graphics, each and every action that you do becomes more defined and smooth. If you have ever seen the live streaming of this game, then you must have noticed that it becomes so easy for the players there to get the best out of this game. There, the whole game is of the graphics settings. Now, if you are wondering what these players are doing to get that perfection in their game, then you will have to read the section that is given just below. These are the best settings that you can do to improve the FPS and visibility of your PUBG for PC download.
|Window Mode||Fullscreen (Windowed)|
|Post-Processing||Very Low / Low|
|Shadows||Very Low / Low|
|Textures||Medium – Ultra|
|View Distance||Medium – Ultra|
- The first thing you need to focus on is the window mode. For the best effects, the window mode should be full screen. Apart from that, the resolution should be of 1920×1080. It is said to be the standard resolution for the best graphics effects.
- After these two things, you need to select the camera FOV and for the perfect graphics, you need to have a 103 setup.
- The brightness of your system should be at 50-70 and the overall quality should be set to custom. With this, the screen scale should be at 100.
- For the best graphics settings, you need to set the anti-aliasing, post-processing and the shadows of your system to be very low.
- The texture of the system should be medium to ultra and the effects should be set up low, again. You need to set the foliage also in the same way.
- The last two things that you need to set are the V-sync and motion blur and you need to turn both of them off. Also, for the best graphics for your game, you need to keep the view distance, medium to ultra.
So, these are all the settings that you need to do, in order to achieve the perfect graphics setup for your PUBG game. You just need to follow it with nicely.
This is probably all that you need to know about this game. The points that are mentioned above will act as a guide for you. They will help you in getting the game and then will set it properly for the best experience. This is basically a beginner’s guide for this PUBG game. Those who have heard about this game just from others and do not have the exact idea of it will be acquainted with it, after reading all that is mentioned here.
How to Install Kodi on Firestick easily in few seconds (6 methods with screenshot)
When online giant Amazon, introduced Firestick to the world, there were very few people who thought it would not work in this competitive world. However, it soon proved to be the best invention of Amazon. Today, Firestick and Fire TV are the most common and widely used streaming devices, across the world in different countries. For those of you who do not know about Firestick by Amazon, allow us to give you an elaborate detail of it.
What is an Amazon Firestick?
An amazon firestick is a digital media player developed by Amazon. It is also a micro-console for video games. It is a player with a small network appliance entertainment device and streams digital media like audio and video content in high definition format. The first-generation Fire TV stick was released back in 2014 and codenamed ‘Montoya’. It was an HDMI-port plug-in device, which replicates much of the functions of the larger Fire TV. Whereas, the second generation of the Fire TV Stick was released in 2016 and was codenamed ‘Tank’, with new updates like MediaTek MT8127D Quad core ARM 1.3 GHz processor with a Mali-450 MP4 GPU, along with a support for the H.265 (HEVC). In simpler words, an Amazon Fire TV Stick is a cut down version of the Amazon Fire TV and is presented as an HDMI plug-in stick.
Now, once you have the Firestick (Amazon Fire TV), the next step will involve installing the necessary applications for the device to stream various digital media content. The Firestick comes with official pre-installed applications like Silk Browser, Amazon Prime, Spotify, Firefox, Netflix, etc. In order to avail to the digital media via these applications, a user will need to subscribe to these channels (applications), which is not free. These official Firestick applications will require a particular amount of payment for the various kinds of packages they provide. Most of us prefer to stream free digital media content and having to pay for media that can come for free elsewhere does pinch. Which is why, there are options for us, applications that can be installed on the Amazon Firestick and streaming of digital media is free. Among the few of these applications that work on Firestick, the best and most effective application is Kodi.
If you do not know what Kodi is, let us give you a peek into the application.
How to Install Kodi on Firestick easily in few seconds (6 methods with screenshot)
What is Kodi?
Kodi is a free and open-source media player software application. It was developed by the XMBC Foundation and is available for Android, Windows, and iOS. The software is available in 12 languages and 75 different translations. Kodi is a media player software and a digital media player which also acts as a digital video recorder. Kodi allows users to stream digital media such as podcasts, video, music, etc. A user can also stream videos from the internet. Users can stream digital media via online services such as Amazon Prime Instant Video, Pandora Internet Radio, Spotify, Rhapsody, YouTube, and Crackle, to be precise.
Now that it is clear about what an Amazon Firestick and Kodi is, let us move further on how to install Kodi on the Firestick in a few moments time. There are six simple methods you can avail to.
METHOD 1: INSTALL KODI On FIRESTICK WITHOUT COMPUTER (USING DOWNLOADER APP)
- Go to Firestick search option and enter ‘Downloader’. You can also pronounce it and it will show the Downloader app in the search result.
- Click on ‘Downloader’ and check the information.
- Click on the ‘Get’ option.
- A page will open where you need to enter the following address in the URL section: https://kodiforu.com/fireapk/
- Click on the ‘Go’ option and the download process then begins to download the Kodi apk file.
- Once downloaded, select the ‘Install Kodi’. It will take a moment to launch the application.
- Lastly, select ‘Open’ to launch Kodi.
These steps are to be followed to install Kodi on Firestick without using the computer.
METHOD 2: INSTALL KODI ON FIRESTICK USING FIREDL APP
- Go to Firestick search option and enter ‘Firedl’. You can also pronounce it and it will show the Firedl app which is also available in the Amazon app store.
- Next, select ‘Firedl’ under the Apps & Games section.
- Once the page for the app opens, click on the ‘Download’ option.
- Once the download is completed, click on the ‘Install’ option and wait for it to load.
- When it is set, click on ‘Open’
- Enter the URL: https://kodiforu.com/fireapk/
- Select ‘Download’ and the download process begins
- Once the download is complete, install the page by selecting ’Install’ and the installation is complete.
Method 3: Installing KODI On FIRESTICK Using ES FILE EXPLORER APP
- Go to the search tab and enter ‘ES File Explorer’
- Next, select the ‘ES File Explorer’ icon that appears under the Apps & Games
- Click on ‘Get’ to download and then select ‘Install’ after a download is complete.
- After the installation clicks ‘Open’, you will find various tools.
- You can find various tools here.
- Using your remote, move to the ‘Tools’ menu and select ‘Download manager’
- Navigate and click on ‘New’ option
- A pop-up menu appears, enter the Path and Name it.
- Next, enter the URL https://bit.ly/fireapkdl and select ‘Next’
- Give it a name and then click ‘Download Now’. It will take a few moments to download, once done, select ‘Open File’
- Click on ‘Install’ and complete the process.
These steps are required for installing Kodi on Firestick using ES File Explorer.
METHOD 4: INSTALL KODI ON FIRESTICK USING ANDROID MOBILE VIA APPS2FIRE
- On Android device open ‘Play Store’ and search ‘Apps2Fire’
- Click on the application and install it.
- Next, connect the app to Firestick. Select the Setup tab and enter IP address of Fire TV.
Firestick’s Settings > Device > About > Network
- Next, select ‘Local Apps’ on Android device and choose Kodi
- Click on ‘Install’ option. It will upload the Kodi apk to Firestick and install it.
Install other Android apps on Firestick.
- After this, Kodi will be available on Firestick.
METHOD 5: INSTALL KODI ON FIRESTICK USING APPSTARTER
- Open ‘Downloader’ app on Firestick (similar steps like method 1)
- Enter the URL path: https://kodiforu.com/as/ and select ‘Download’
- After download, click on ‘Install’ option.
- The application will be available on the page.
- Select ‘Install’ option from the Updates section. Kodi will be downloaded and installed.
- Check for Update if any.
- This method works for Appstarter.
METHOD 6: HOW TO INSTALL KODI ON FIRESTICK USING WINDOWS COMPUTER VIA ADBLINK
- Download ‘Adblink exe file’ and ‘Kodi APK file’ on Windows PC.
- Run the application.
- Complete the installation process and launch ADBlink software
- Open it and click on ‘New’ option
- Enter description with a name and enter the IP address of the Firestick
Settings > Device > About > Network
- Click on ‘Connect’ to sync to Windows PC with Firestick (the connection will be established)
- Next, install the Kodi apk on Firestick (select ‘Install apk’ option in ADBlink software)
- Select ‘Kodi apk’. The apk will be transferred to Firestick and will be installed.
- Once done, it is ready to use
These are the six possible ways a user can install Kodi on Firestick. Use whichever method is suitable for you and get Kodi on Firestick with these easy steps. It takes less than two minutes and is effective.
Crack open networks with the use of Androdumpper apk
With the wireless networks being our major source of internet, everyone wants to access and enjoy the free internet but...
Download Case Clicker 2 Mod Apk Latest Version V2.1.8a
Case clicker is a game which is a combination of the terrific Counter-Strike and Clicker games. Now you might wonder...
Download Asphalt Nitro APK Mod [Unlimited coins] for Android
Asphalt is a series of car games which is developed by Gameloft. All the gamers out there would have already...
Windows 10 Startup Folder Not Working – Fix it with Our Guide
This is basically a complete guide to solve the ‘Windows 10 Start-up folder not working’ problem. If you are facing...
What is Desktop Window Manager (dwm.exe) and why is it causing high CPU usage?
The Desktop Windows Manager which is also popularly known as the dwm.exe is basically a Windows Service which is very...
Clash of Lights Mod APK: Download Clash of Lights Private Server
Clash of Clans is a game which has been popular for a long period of time. A lot of people...
Vulkan Runtime Libraries – What is VulkanRT error? [FIXED]
Those who have used Windows operating system in their personal computer or laptop for a long period of time might...