If you’re looking for a rags-to-riches story, then look no further than Noah Kagan. Born in 1984, Kagan went from growing up in a small California town to becoming one of the most well-known internet entrepreneurs today.
Kagan first gained success in 2004 when he founded Gambit, a social game company that was then bought by Google for $100 million. He then served as an employee at Facebook and subsequently left to become employee number 30 at the email software company Mint.com.
In 2010, Kagan decided to strike out on his own and founded AppSumo, an app discount website where people can save money on digital tools and products. This venture has been highly successful and has resulted in a net worth of $50 million, as reported by numerous sources such as Forbes Magazine and The Richest.
Kagan also owns three businesses—Sumo Group, Okdork, and KA Ventures—that focus on marketing education and have helped him achieve his elevated status as an internet mogul today.
Estimated Net Worth Of Noah Kagan
Noah Kagan is estimated to have a net worth of around $20 million. With an impressive career history, it’s no surprise that Kagan has made a name for himself in the tech industry; even more impressive is that he’s managed to rack up such a sizable fortune.
From his early days running marketing for Intel and Facebook, Kagan has gone on to work as an entrepreneur, investor, and founder of several companies, including AppSumo and SumoMe. All of these gigs have undoubtedly pushed his net worth skyward—and it looks like Kagan isn’t done yet.
Kagan is also known for his investments in companies like Mint, which he helped make millions of dollars from. On top of this, he has been featured on numerous podcasts and YouTube interviews, meaning that he continues to make money from appearances as well as investments. With all these different sources of income, it’s easy to see why his net worth is estimated at $20 million.
Breakdown Of Noah Kagan’s Earnings Sources
So, what sources make up Noah Kagan’s net worth? Well, he earns money through a few different sources.
- AppSumo: AppSumo is an e-commerce platform that helps entrepreneurs find the best deals on software, digital marketing, and other business tools. Kagan launched AppSumo in 2010 and is the CEO of the company.
- Ads: As an influential presence within the business world, Kagan has partnered with several companies to promote their products in exchange for commission-based success fees.
- Podcasts: He hosts his own monthly show called “Noah Kagan Presents,” where he interviews notable entrepreneurs and business experts and earns money from advertisements from sponsors on his podcast episodes.
- Books and eBooks: He has also authored books like “The Three Pillars of Websites” and “Outsource Smart,” which are sold on Amazon for a fee, of course!
- Speaking Engagements: Last but not least, Kagan is also a popular speaker at conferences and summits, where he can charge anywhere between $10,000 and $20,000 per speaking engagement!
Life Lift Systems Net Worth 2023: Did the Deal Went Through?
Weather emergencies cause a great deal of harm, especially the demise of priceless souls. Wilson and Todd witnessed these calamities,...
Milk and Brookies Net Worth: Will Hybridity Tame The Sharks?
With Milk and Brookies, those who love both brownies and cookies can enjoy this innovative alternative. This organization focuses on...
Temporary Forever Bags Net Worth 2023: A Permanent Solution For Travellers
The company, Temporary Forever Bags got premiered on Dragons Den, one of the popular commercial shows in September 2017, episode...